go to bug id or search bugs for
*** This bug report is related to BUG REPORT #5231 ***
Having upgraded to PHP-4.0.3pl1, I still encounter the problem described in bug #5231, although a statement was made that this should be fixed before release 4.0.3 (sic).
- No php.ini file (so defaults prevail)
- IIS 5.0 on Win2K Server (not Advanced~)
- PHP-4.0.3pl1 as isapi module
- Single site server (not online yet)
- When trying to use session_destroy() after a session_start(), I get: "Warning: Session object destruction failed in D:\pcgi\exit.php on line 18"
- I then read that you can't delete a file when in use on Windows systems, so I omitted session_start(). session_destroy() then returned: "Warning: Trying to destroy uninitialized session in D:\pcgi\exit.php on line 18"
- I do not "use" the session before the session_destroy() call (no variables changed, no added nor unregistered)
Do you have a new release date for the fix ?
Add a Patch
Add a Pull Request
fixed in cvs already, wait for 4.0.4