go to bug id or search bugs for
The instructions contained in KnownIssues.txt do not solve the problem:
Persistent handles and "cookiestore" request option do interfere,
as libcurl saves the cookies to the file on curl_easy_destroy(),
cookies are not saved until the CURL handle will be recycled.
Thus one would either need to
* run PHP with raphf.persistent_handles.limit = 0
* call raphf\persistent_handles_clean() every request
* call $client->flushCookies(), which is available
since libcurl v7.17.1 and does not work with the
Calling raphf\clean_persistent_handles() and setting raphf.persistent_handles.limit to zero does not fix the race condition with cookiestore. Essentially the cookie store facility does not work properly.
The following steps reproduce the problem:
1) Send a POST request with login credentials that cause a number of redirects with Set-Cookie headers.
2) Then create a new request and send it - the cookies will not be sent.
3) If the same cookie store file is preserved, the cookie store file (cookie jar) will be read after the next cycle.
Add a Patch
Add a Pull Request
Could you try current master? I think this issue has been fixed already.
Thank you for the report!
master of pecl_http, that is. You did not mention which version you're on.
Should be fixed with pecl_http-2.3.0RC1
No feedback was provided. The bug is being suspended because
we assume that you are no longer experiencing the problem.
If this is not the case and you are able to provide the
information that was requested earlier, please do so and
change the status of the bug back to "Re-Opened". Thank you.