|  support |  documentation |  report a bug |  advanced search |  search howto |  statistics |  random bug |  login
Bug #6478 xml_set_element_handler not finding Functions
Submitted: 2000-08-31 17:53 UTC Modified: 2000-08-31 17:56 UTC
From: dwmcqueen at yahoo dot com Assigned:
Status: Closed Package: Other
PHP Version: 4.0.2 OS: Linux 2.2.15 (Mandrake 6.1)
Private report: No CVE-ID: None
View Add Comment Developer Edit
Anyone can comment on a bug. Have a simpler test case? Does it work for you on a different platform? Let us know!
Just going to say 'Me too!'? Don't clutter the database with that please !
Your email address:
Solve the problem:
37 - 5 = ?
Subscribe to this entry?

 [2000-08-31 17:53 UTC] dwmcqueen at yahoo dot com
I have a class that has this statement in it as part of its XML functions:

xml_set_element_handler( $this->xp, "FstartElement", "FendElement" );

This worked under 4.0.1pl2, but when I upgraded to 4.0.2 I got errors when the script ran that the handlers could not be found.  When I changed it to:

xml_set_element_handler( $this->xp, array($this,"FstartElement"), array($this,"FendElement") );

The handlers were found, but processing did not seem correct.

I did verify that xml was enabled.


Add a Patch

Pull Requests

Add a Pull Request


AllCommentsChangesGit/SVN commitsRelated reports
 [2000-08-31 17:56 UTC]
This should have been fixed today.
PHP Copyright © 2001-2023 The PHP Group
All rights reserved.
Last updated: Tue Jan 31 01:05:52 2023 UTC