go to bug id or search bugs for
I just tried to install PHP 5.3.1RC2 with Apache (VC9 Version from Apachelounge).
1) The MSI-Installer didn't offer to install the intl-Extension.
2) So I downloaded the ZIP package and copied is manually. But Apache didn't want to restart - no error message in the error.log.
I did some test, tried it with a snapshot etc. but all tests failed. Then I saw, that there were only two DLLs in the PHP folder:
I remembered that there were some more in a previous RC1 installation:
I don't know what these DLLs are good for, but I copied them to the PHP folder of the new installation and now Apache started again.
So there seems to be a problem with the DLLs in the ZIP package.
1) intl extension with the installer.
2) Missing DLLs included in the ZIP package.
1) intl extension not available with the installer.
2) DLLs missing in the ZIP package.
Add a Patch
Add a Pull Request
Automatic comment from SVN on behalf of pajoye
Log: - #49986, fix ICU DLLs path
Next snap will contain the fix for the ICU DLL. I will fix the installer later and be sure that intl is supported before 5.3.1 final.
Fixed in 5.3+. MSI installs now intl as well (you have to select it).
I have just attempted to install the intl extension using the the PHP 5.3.13 Windows installer (http://windows.php.net/download), but can't see it anywhere on the 'Choose items to install' list.
Did this change ever get committed?
If not, please could it be?
Fixed in the Windows PHP 5.3.15 installer.