|  support |  documentation |  report a bug |  advanced search |  search howto |  statistics |  random bug |  login
Bug #21563 Unidentified with mysql_pconnect()
Submitted: 2003-01-10 02:52 UTC Modified: 2003-01-10 04:47 UTC
From: adam dot rozewicki at lo dot pl Assigned:
Status: Not a bug Package: MySQL related
PHP Version: 4.3.0 OS: FreeBSD 4.5
Private report: No CVE-ID: None
View Add Comment Developer Edit
Welcome! If you don't have a Git account, you can't do anything here.
You can add a comment by following this link or if you reported this bug, you can edit this bug over here.
Block user comment
Status: Assign to:
Bug Type:
From: adam dot rozewicki at lo dot pl
New email:
PHP Version: OS:


 [2003-01-10 02:52 UTC] adam dot rozewicki at lo dot pl
When I changed php version from 4.2.3 to 4.3.0 mysql_pconnect() function started to work in a strange way.

For about 9 of 10 connections everything is ok, by 1 time of 10 calls, function returns an error.

I cannot find any error information in mysqld.log or in any other place.

When I change mysql_pchonnect() to mysql_connect() problem disapeares.

Sorry for my english.


Add a Patch

Pull Requests

Add a Pull Request


AllCommentsChangesGit/SVN commitsRelated reports
 [2003-01-10 04:47 UTC]
Please do not submit the same bug more than once. An existing
bug report already describes this very problem. Even if you feel
that your issue is somewhat different, the resolution is likely
to be the same. Because of this, we hope you add your comments
to the existing bug instead.

Thank you for your interest in PHP.

This bug is fixed in CVS
PHP Copyright © 2001-2023 The PHP Group
All rights reserved.
Last updated: Sat Jun 03 04:03:39 2023 UTC