php.net |  support |  documentation |  report a bug |  advanced search |  search howto |  statistics |  random bug |  login
Bug #56266 apache won't start with sqlite
Submitted: 2005-01-14 17:10 UTC Modified: 2006-02-27 07:22 UTC
From: matt at moriaritys dot net Assigned:
Status: No Feedback Package: SQLite (PECL)
PHP Version: 4.3.9 OS: Mac OS X 10.3
Private report: No CVE-ID: None
View Add Comment Developer Edit
Welcome! If you don't have a Git account, you can't do anything here.
You can add a comment by following this link or if you reported this bug, you can edit this bug over here.
Block user comment
Status: Assign to:
Package:
Bug Type:
Summary:
From: matt at moriaritys dot net
New email:
PHP Version: OS:

 

 [2005-01-14 17:10 UTC] matt at moriaritys dot net
Description:
------------
Tried to install SQLite extension with pear install SQLite and manually and had the same problem both ways. After installing and enabling the extension in php.ini and setting the proper extension_dir, the bundled Mac OS X apache will not start. I checked in the error_log and found the problem. After disabling the SQLite extension in php.ini, it goes away.

Reproduce code:
---------------
In php.ini

extension=sqlite.so
extension_dir="/path/that/it/gave/me/when/i/installed/it"

Expected result:
----------------
I expect apache to start.

Actual result:
--------------
In error_log:

dyld: /usr/sbin/httpd Undefined symbols:
_OnUpdateInt
__array_init
__convert_to_string
__efree
__emalloc
__erealloc
__estrdup
__estrndup
__safe_emalloc
__zend_list_addref
__zend_list_delete
__zend_list_find
__zval_copy_ctor
__zval_dtor
__zval_ptr_dtor
_add_assoc_zval_ex
_add_index_zval
_add_next_index_zval
_call_user_function_ex
_core_globals
_display_ini_entries
_display_link_numbers
_executor_globals
_expand_filepath
_php_check_open_basedir
_php_checkuid
_php_error_docref0
_php_info_print_table_end
_php_info_print_table_header
_php_info_print_table_row
_php_info_print_table_start
_spprintf
_zend_fetch_resource
_zend_hash_add_or_update
_zend_hash_apply
_zend_hash_destroy
_zend_hash_find
_zend_hash_init
_zend_is_callable
_zend_parse_parameters
_zend_parse_parameters_ex
_zend_register_ini_entries
_zend_register_list_destructors_ex
_zend_register_long_constant
_zend_register_resource
_zend_wrong_param_count

Patches

Add a Patch

Pull Requests

Add a Pull Request

History

AllCommentsChangesGit/SVN commitsRelated reports
 [2005-10-23 09:56 UTC] mike@php.net
Please try the latest package version and report back if you're still experiencing this issue.
 [2006-02-27 07:22 UTC] mike@php.net
No feedback was provided. The bug is being suspended because
we assume that you are no longer experiencing the problem.
If this is not the case and you are able to provide the
information that was requested earlier, please do so and
change the status of the bug back to "Open". Thank you.


 [2006-10-26 15:34 UTC] max at ac-mb dot info
I find this bug while searching for a similar problem with 
the YAZ extension. It appears that this was due to the fact 
that I have two installs of PHP on my Tiger server.
The standard one (PHP4) and the PHP5 in /usr/local.
The whole pear process use standard tools and not the PHP5 
bundled ones.
The fix is to use tools and includes relevant to the running 
PHP version by prepending the right path to $PATH and then 
run the installation.
I have done it manually: phpize, configure, make, make 
install, edit php.ini
Did not check for pear installation with correct $PATH

Maybe off-topic for this bug, hope to help other folks on 
OSX
 
PHP Copyright © 2001-2020 The PHP Group
All rights reserved.
Last updated: Sat Jan 18 01:01:22 2020 UTC